Fundacja AST Fundacja AST

For and against marijuana

For and against marijuana

Postprzez TonyGreys » 31 Maj 2022, 14:43

So, I have a rather difficult task, because I have to write an essay, as well as organize a debate on the topic of drugs in general and marijuana in particular. What do you think about it?
TonyGreys

Re: For and against marijuana

Postprzez SamHanson » 31 Maj 2022, 14:58

Um, well, I'm against drugs. I don't even know what else to say here. It is harmful, including marijuana.
SamHanson

Postprzez FendyWhite » 01 Cze 2022, 14:45

I don't understand why in the world, in principle, all these disputes are needed, and also to write essays on such topics. I think that it is necessary to treat everything easier. I've been trying not to get into conflicts and disputes with anyone lately, I smoke cannabis because I bought cool bongs and I like everything. I am not a conflicted person and that makes me happy.
FendyWhite

Postprzez DonaldSparks » 16 Cze 2022, 17:50

However, the main reason why CBD is beneficial for sleep is that it alleviates conditions that delay and disrupt sleep. In particular, stress, anxiety and pain. Because CBD can help calm our minds from disturbing thoughts and help us feel more relaxed, it can help people with sleep disorders fall asleep faster and sleep longer.
DonaldSparks

Postprzez EthanEvans » 19 Cze 2022, 19:55

Hello. You can buy cbd oil canada. I have been using this company's products for a long time. On their website you can get acquainted with various interesting products and other assortment. I believe this is the perfect solution to reduce various health issues so that you feel better doing it. Good luck and don't worry, everything will be fine and you will feel better.
EthanEvans

Postprzez AleksShamles » 25 Sty 2023, 18:31

I'm all for marijuana, and I can say that I can't wait for it to be legalized everywhere. Right now, I take thc products from that site because they're a great alternative to weed, and they already help me cope with various health problems, but I still want to try marijuana some day and compare the effects.
AleksShamles

Wróć do Śmietnik

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości